Forever + Ever Sunday Brunch Candle
Phthalate FREE - No chemicals - No Dyes - No Additives
Wax: 100% wax soy. Wax is from US.
Fragrance Oils: High quality fragrance oil from US
How to take care of your clean candle:
- To ensure that your candle doesn't tunnel, make sure to burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edge of the jar.
- Burn for 2 - 4 hours to establish a full melt pool. Burn candle max. of 4 hrs.
- Traditional cotton wicks need trimming. Wooden wicks you must remove the charred part of the wick.
- Store your candle in a dark and cool place. Keep it away from the sun.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2" of wax at the bottom of the vessel.
- Wooden wicks take longer to light. At times, they can self-extinguish and need re-lighting, just like firewood.
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from any flammable objects.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials.