RevitaBrow® Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner
*Please note this product is sold out but is available in the Brow Perfecting Gift Collection for the same price*
Original, physician-developed eyebrow conditioner addresses the visible signs of eyebrow aging due to chemical and environmental stressors, over-plucking and styling products, leading to healthier-looking, more luxurious brows.
Size: .101 fl. oz./ 3.0 mL
This award-winning eyebrow serum is made up of our proprietary blend featuring a scientifically-advanced technology. Our unique BioPeptin Complex® includes peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, rich in Panthenol, which condition and strengthen brows to protect against breakage, while improving flexibility and shine, resulting in more beautiful looking eyebrows.
- Ophthalmologist formulated. Dermatologist reviewed
- Vegan friendly
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates, BHT, Gluten
How to Use
Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your brows and the brow conditioner. It is important to wash off any residue.
Apply a few short strokes of RevitaBrow® Advanced onto each eyebrow. It is not necessary to apply more frequently than once per day. Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products.
Apply daily for best results.
- BioPeptin Complex®: Our proprietary technology including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyebrows while defending from breakage and brittleness
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: High in anti-oxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize
- Calendula: A natural humectant which helps retain moisture for improved flexibility
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins: Help fortify, smooth, and condition
Survey results from an independent 8-week consumer study including 112 participants including women and men:
- 96% experienced improved appearance of eyebrows overall
- 94% experienced more defined-looking eyebrows
- 92% experienced a bolder, fuller-looking brow